Monday, April 25, 2011

Single Mom to Married Mom to Single Married Mom...

Hi! I'm Christine and here is little of my story....

My adult life really started when I was 21 years old and my first child was born. On December 8, 1997 was also the day I started my life as a single parent. I was dating his father, but that didn't last long after that. When my son was 8 years old I got married. Not too long after that, I had two daughters that are 14 months apart. In between the time I got married and now, my husband pursued his career as a chef, which brings me to today. Today, I consider myself a "single married mom" (I might want to mention that I thought I coined the phrase, but a quick search on the Internet proved me wrong). Everyone's story is different, but my title stems from being a chef's widow, or in other words, being married to someone who works long hours primarily during nights and weekends which leaves me alone to manage the household with my 3 kids. BTW -  Please don't think I'm complaining - I just can't find a better way to explain!

I'm going to start with this quick introduction, but those who know me, know that I'm much more complicated than that. :-) Please join me as I introduce you to me a little more and open the door to my crazy single married stay-at-home homeschooling entrepreneuring God-fearing mom life....

1 comment: