Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mind Games

It's 9 PM, I'm alone with the kids, I just got home from church and I have a tons to do before they go to school tomorrow. Do I stay up late or get up early? The correct answer for me is to stay up late. But I won't. I'll say that I'll get up early, then I won't, and I'll end up being the crazy mom running around in circles trying to get everyone out the door on time and feeling guilty that I just didn't do it tonight - like I knew I should. But didn't.

Anyway, I thought I'd share. Maybe putting it "out there" will make my butt get up early tomorrow. :-) BTW - I had a great blog planned for tonight and this wasn't it. Until next time my friends...

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah - and don't mind the grammar mistakes. If I let myself pay attention to them, I would never post anything. -Christine

    ReplyDelete